Thursday, February 7

Monthly Menu..Bringing New Ideas

Well, as a lot of you know, I am a big cook and planner.
So, I always plan out a month of menu items for our meals.
I always know what we are having everyday and can do my grocery shopping every Sunday for the entire week!
Makes my life super easy.
 
But now, I am getting SUPER bored with my meals!
 
I checked out a few books from the library yesterday and I am hoping to get some new, inspired ideas for our dinners!
 
***If you have any dinner ideas/recipes-- PLEASE let me know! ***
 
 
Here's what we have on the menu for February::
(I do not have 7 meals in a week, there are always leftovers somewhere!)
 
Week1:
 
Bowtie Tuna Pasta
Meatloaf
Quesadillas
Chicken Parmesean
BLT's
 

Week2:
Taco Salad
Hamburger Helper
Creamy Chicken & Couscous
Cheeseburgers
Asian Meatballs & Rice
Lasagna
Loaded Baked Potatoes
 
Week3:
Burritos
Chicken Salad
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Sloppy Joes
Homemade Pizza
 
Week4:
Hotdogs Mac& Cheese
Browned Butter Gnocchi
Tuna Salad
Shredded Pork Sandwiches


We went to the library yesterday morning for "Book Babies"   It was a story and nursery rhyme time for 0-18month olds.  The boys loved it! We sang songs and danced and read books and there were about 1dozen other kids there age there!


 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment