Friday, July 6

Full Moon Affect

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed a change in attitudes, or if it is just because
I have 2 young babies.. But something strange has been happening the past 2-3 days.

Crying, screaming, sleepy-but won't fall asleep, just plain attitude.

I swear it must be a full moon. And crazy enough, the more moms I ask, the more say the same thing has been happening to them the past few days!! AH.

Children MUST be wearwolves.





A few nights ago, I tried a new recipe I found on Pinterest.   Brad and I have always loved stuffed peppers- So simple and Filling!
This time I found a new recipe for stuffed peppers.

Italian Stuffed Peppers

2 Red Bell Peppers
1/2 cup Rice (not instant)
1/2 lb. Ground Beef
Diced Onion
Garlic
1/4 cup Marinara
1/2 cup Ricotta
1/4 cup shredded Mozerella Cheese
Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper

Cut the top of the peppers off and take out the ribs and seeds.
Boil 4 cups of water. Place one pepper in the boiling water and let simmer 3 mins until it is soft. Do the same with the second pepper.

Brown the hamburger with the onion and garlic. Drain off grease.  Add marinara sauce and ricotta cheese.  Season with garlic powder,salt and pepper to taste.  
Mix in the shredded cheese.

Scoop into each pepper.  Place in a baking dish and bake at 300degrees for 15 mins.

Delish!


Brad and I were only able to each eat 1/2 of a pepper..they fill you up!

My baby boys sitting up!!! So much fun :)

Playing with cousin Ella  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment