Monday, July 23

Monthly Menu Planner

A lot of people seem amazed at how Brad and I are able to be living Technically below the U.S. Poverty line and still able to live the life we live.

Well first, it is a TON of hard work.. but, I work pretty diligantly on keeping up with a planned out Menu for the month. That way I can do all of my grocery shopping knowing exactly what we will need to last us for 30+ days.

So, I have gone through and prepared my August menu and thought I would share it with all of you!
**I will not be posting my recipes (waaay too many), But, if anyone would like any of these recipes they are more than welcome to message me!!
***Also, I have WAY more meals planned then we will use (because of some leftovers) But, I usually just "roll them over" to the next month!

AUGUST 2012

Week 1:

Sunday --Tater Tot Casserole
Monday -- Burritos
Tuesday-- Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Wednesday--Hay Stacks
Thursday --Creamy Sausage & Tomato Pasta
Friday-- Creamy Chicken & Mushrooms with Wild Rice
Saturday-- Leftovers

Week 2:

Sunday --Sloppy Joes
Monday -- Baked Bean Chicken-Crock Pot
Tuesday-- Ziti Pasta
Wednesday--Taco/Taco Salad
Thursday --Basil Pesto Spaghetti
Friday-- Chicken & Asparagus Carbonara
Saturday-- Leftovers

Week 3:
Sunday --Pork Chops with Roasted Veggies
Monday -- Lasagna
Tuesday-- BBQ Chicken Bites
Wednesday--Mexican Pasta Shells
Thursday --Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Friday-- Homemade Pizza
Saturday-- Leftovers

Week 4:
Sunday --Stuffed Bell Peppers
Monday -- Meatloaf
Tuesday-- Spaghetti Squash
Wednesday--Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Thursday --Slow-Cooked Herbed Beef with Egg Noodles
Friday-- Frozen Chicken Nuggest & Fries
Saturday-- Leftovers

Week 5:
Sunday --Fish Sticks
Monday -- Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
Tuesday-- Loaded Baked Potato
Wednesday--Steak or Burgers on the Grill
Thursday --Beef Stroganoff
Friday-- BLT's
Saturday-- Leftovers


This shouldn't cost me more than $150.. I will give you the real price once I do the shopping this week.

The boys are quickly approaching 6 months!
And things are literally MOVING fast! \
Blake is soooo close to crawling! He can roll, get into the sitting position, goes back to his tummy and rolls..he is crawling on his elbows now but doesn't quite have the strength to push up to his hands yet.
Eli is close behind and moving all over his crib!
I'm loving watching them learn and attempt new 'tricks' but, now putting them down for their naps and bedtime has proven difficult! They know they can sit up and look around and play in their crib, so why would they want to sleep? ha! It's truly entertaining!!






No comments:

Post a Comment