Sunday, July 29

Home Grown and Home Made

Just to Update everyone, from my last blog about my Monthly Menu and grocery shopping- my goal was to pay about $150 for the entire month of food/groceries.
Well,
I spent $126 and got EVERYTHING for 30 days of dinner!! (That's about $4.20 for dinner for 2 every night! --and  a lot of leftovers end up being my lunches here at home!)
Also, I try to set a budget of about $50 for Brad's lunches (a month) while he's at work-- I am pretty happy to say that I spent $52 for all of his lunches for a month! (That's about $1.73 for lunch each day!)

**I did NOT use any coupons - in fact coupons confuse the junk out of me**


Today, I found a cool Pinterest item of how to make your own Baby Wipes.
The boys were napping and I thought it would be fun to try.

It took all of 2 minutes to put together and 10 mins of sitting on the counter and they are AMAZING!
SOOOO easy.



Homemade Baby Wipes

1 Paper Towel Roll (Good Quality-- Bounty/Viva)
2 cups of Water
2 TBL Baby Soap
1 TBL Baby Oil

-Cut the paper towel roll in half. Put it in a container (any container that it fits)
Mix the liquids together and pour over the paper towel.
Let it sit for 10 mins. Flip it upside-down so the liquid soaks up the other side of the paper towel.
Voila!
Baby Wipes!
*We already had everything on hand,so it didn't cost us anything!*



The boys are Growing like WEEDS!
Our 6 month check up is this Wednesday and I can't wait to hear what the doctor has to say!

They are both moving around the floor like crazy- sitting up all the time and rolling over to get back to crawling position. 
They are so much fun!
Crawling all over mommy :)

Playing in the park with daddy!

Um..kid how did you get on mommy's laptop???? Crazy Crawler!

Love my Family <3


No comments:

Post a Comment