Sunday, July 1

Cinnamon Panackes Please!

Blake and Eli are coming up on 22 weeks old !!
And not only did they get their first tooth, they got their 2nd tooth!! I knew they had to pop those things out 2 at a time for how much pain they were in. Poor kids- but i'm glad it's almost over... they have been feeling much better these past 2 days since their first tooth finally pushed through. :)



I FINALLY got a chance to try a Pinterest recipe today!
Brad made Pancakes (like he usually does one day of the weekend--I know, I'm spoiled :)   )

So I decided to make Cinnamon Roll Pancakes!

1/2 stick of Butter, melted
1/4cup brown sugar
1 1/2 TBL Cinnamon
-Mix together...

Make some pancakes..just like normal..
Then slowly drizzle the cinnamon mixture on the pancakes once the center has set up a little..


Flip just like normal!  And Enjoy!
Tastes JUST like a Cinnamon Roll!
YUM!

Happy Sunday and Happy July!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment